Create a new Character
Your challenge is to create an original character.
When submitting your design, please follow the guidelines:
- Create a high resolution version of your design.
- Create a 72 dpi (minimum) flattened copy of your design.
- Your submission should be 1200 pixels wide, 1500 pixels tall, and 72 dpi minimum.
- Save your file as a jpg.
*compensation for winning design will be royalties based on Terms.
Submit your design and get at least 20 people to pre order and we will produce your T-Shirt.
Once you load your design, promote it and have at least 20 people pledge/pre-buy your design and we will send it to production.
Serie del Caribe 2016 Trophy Design
The biggest baseball tournament in the Caribbean "Serie del Caribe" is looking to create a new trophy for the winner of the 2016 tournament and every year after that. Submit your design for a trophy incorporating the following:
- Caribbean culture
- Participating countries (Cuba, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela)
- Confederacion de Beisbol Profesional del Caribe (CBPC)
The community will vote for their favorite design. Top 5 designs will be presented to the Confederacion de Beisbol Profesional del Caribe (CBPC) who will choose a winner. Winner will receive a cash prize of $1,500. (USA residents are responsible for any applicable taxes on cash prize, Non USA residents are subject to a 30% withholding.)
""Final winner after deliberation will have to submit a 3D electronic file to assist in the production of the actual trophy""
Gold Cup Soccer "This is..."
THE TOP 25 VOTED DESIGNS IS BEEN PRESENTED ON A QUOIKOS T-SHIRT.
***ONLY A FEW DAYS BEFORE THE CHALLENGE IS OVER***
MAKE YOUR VOTE COUNT AND HELP US CREATE THE OFFICIAL T-SHIRT FOR THE GOLD CUP 2015.
TO VIEW THE TOP 25 DESIGNS SORT BY TOP RATED IN THE SCROLL DOWN WINDOW.
Baseball "Serie del Caribe"
Quoikos is proud to announce the challenge to design the Special Edition shirt for the Caribbean Baseball Series Puerto Rico 2015 in honor of the1995 Dream Team.
The winning design will receive USD $1000 cash prize and the promotion on Quoikos.com
Prerequisites for the challenge: 1. Do not use logos of the CBPC (Confederacion de Beisbol Profesional del Caribe) or any other logo as part of your design.
2. Create a design to honor the Dream Team of Puerto Rico 1995.
3. Inspired by: Caribbean Baseball, Teamwork, Commitment, Sacrifice, Origin, and Family.
4. Every pledge received will be equivalent to 20 Votes.
5. Baseball is one of the top sports in the world.
6. CBPC and Quoikos reserve the right to pick the winning design out of the top 10 most voted designs.
7. The 1995 Caribbean Series (Serie del Caribe) was the twenty-fifth edition of the second stage of the Caribbean Series. It was held in San Juan, Puerto Rico from February 3 to February 9. The series featured four teams from Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela. The hometown team, the Senadores de San Juan of the Puerto Rican League won the series. The Most Valuable Player was Roberto Alomar.
While the San Juan club had faced difficulty in emerging as the champions of the Puerto Rican Winter League, the team swept its way through the six-game Series by a 49-15 score. Puerto Rico was helped by having many major leaguers who normally would have taken off the time for spring training. (wikipedia)
8. Acceptable image format: JPEG 1200 pixels wide by 1500 pixels tall and 72 dpi.
(For more information about the Dream Team, check our Blog at Quoikos.com)
Once a design exceeds 1,000 votes, Quoikos will automatically show them on a shirt. This will allow voters to have a better appreciation on how the design looks on a T-Shirt.
*compensation $1,000 cash prize only
Fun Font Quotes
Witty quotes with cool fun fonts!
Design your own illustration of what a space monkey means to you.
4th Annual Salsa y Salud
Stage show, broadway style attracting the biggest crowd for a salsa event in Texas. Designed to promote health, physical activity and awareness on the importance of maintaining an active lifestyle, especially for the economically disadvantaged and underserved. First program of its kind in the country!
Light the Night Challenge
Quoikos and LLS need your help to create a T-Shirt design for the "Light the Night" walk event. This is a great opportunity for Miami International University of Art & Design students to help and be part of this amazing organization.
The t-shirt design is open to designers and artists to express a design that encapsulates The Light the Night Walk fundraising campaign benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The shirt will be used by families walking for their loved ones and by groups walking for the cause.
Top 5 designs (based on voting) will be reviewed by a panel conformed from MIU Art & Design, Quoikos and LLS who will elect one winner.
Winning design will receive 10% royalties on t-shirt sales.
Exclusive for MIU Art & Design students. Use Code "LLS" when submitting design.
Ai of Atlanta - Water/Fire/Wind/Earth
Ai Wash. DC - Hitchcock Effect
This is the Hitchcock Effect themed t-shirt design challenge for all the students of the Art Institute of Washington D.C.