Baseball "Serie del Caribe"
Voted time done
Submission time done
Quoikos is proud to announce the challenge to design the Special Edition shirt for the Caribbean Baseball Series Puerto Rico 2015 in honor of the1995 Dream Team.
The winning design will receive USD $1000 cash prize and the promotion on Quoikos.com
Prerequisites for the challenge: 1. Do not use logos of the CBPC (Confederacion de Beisbol Profesional del Caribe) or any other logo as part of your design.
2. Create a design to honor the Dream Team of Puerto Rico 1995.
3. Inspired by: Caribbean Baseball, Teamwork, Commitment, Sacrifice, Origin, and Family.
4. Every pledge received will be equivalent to 20 Votes.
5. Baseball is one of the top sports in the world.
6. CBPC and Quoikos reserve the right to pick the winning design out of the top 10 most voted designs.
7. The 1995 Caribbean Series (Serie del Caribe) was the twenty-fifth edition of the second stage of the Caribbean Series. It was held in San Juan, Puerto Rico from February 3 to February 9. The series featured four teams from Dominican Republic, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Venezuela. The hometown team, the Senadores de San Juan of the Puerto Rican League won the series. The Most Valuable Player was Roberto Alomar.
While the San Juan club had faced difficulty in emerging as the champions of the Puerto Rican Winter League, the team swept its way through the six-game Series by a 49-15 score. Puerto Rico was helped by having many major leaguers who normally would have taken off the time for spring training. (wikipedia)
8. Acceptable image format: JPEG 1200 pixels wide by 1500 pixels tall and 72 dpi.
(For more information about the Dream Team, check our Blog at Quoikos.com)
Once a design exceeds 1,000 votes, Quoikos will automatically show them on a shirt. This will allow voters to have a better appreciation on how the design looks on a T-Shirt.
*compensation $1,000 cash prize only